SAVE UP TO 50% ON YOUR HEATING & COOLING COSTS WITH AIRIUS DESTRATIFICATION
Airius destratification fans are installed at ceiling height, sending air down to the floor in a slow-moving column. When this air reaches the floor it radiates 360° outwards across the floor until it hits a vertical surface and then rises.
This moves the air at the same speed throughout the whole interior of a building, balancing temperatures to +/- 2°C.
This increases control, improves comfort, reduces CO2 and saves up to 50% on your HVAC costs.
RECOMMENDED BY THE CARBON TRUST
- Reduces heating costs by 30% – 50%
- Reduces cooling costs by 20% – 40%
- Reduces CO2 emissions by 20% – 50%
- Rapid ROI – usually between 12 -24 months
- Dramatically improves internal environments
- 5 year warranty
- Eligible for carbon reducing grants / loans
- Increases lighting lifespan
- Minimal maintenance required
- Minimal running costs (from £6/pa)
- Recycles heat from machinery, lighting, solar gain etc.
- Reduces condensation
- Reduces wear on existing HVAC equipment
- Simple to install with no ducting required
- Simple, inexpensive and efficient ESOS / CRC solution
- Small, versatile, unobtrusive units
- Stand alone or BMS integrated
- Works alongside all types of HVAC systems
Visit the Airius Destratification website for further details at www.airius.co.uk.