A must have item to take advantage of free energy.
Airius amazing photocell sensors measure natural light levels to reduce or increase LED light intensity while maintaining set LUX levels and reducing energy costs.
Features & Benefits
- Significantly reduces lighting costs.
- Measures natural light and balances output required from lighting systems to maintain set brightness levels.
- Motion activated.
- Adaptable configurations for all applications.
- Leading Photocell technology.
- Integrated Potentiometer regulates 1-10V dimmable ballast or LED driver.
Designed for integration with all Airius Lighting Products.
Airius Daylight Sensor Operation Chart
Model DS 02 – Manual on/off with dimming sensors
Model DS 02 + HC009S – Fully automatic on/off incorporating a motion sensor and timed standby off period
Model DS 02 + HC019V – Fully automatic on/off, includes standby period dimming to a set minimum light level